Call for Exhibition
AAMAS is becoming one of the most important Artificial Intelligence events in the world which brings together researchers and developers on Agents and Multi-Agent systems. AAMAS-06 aims not only to provide a high quality conference but also to make links with industry through some special events such as the industry track, demos and the agent solutions day. The estimated number of participants is over 600.
In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions where products (software, books…) and services can be presented.
AAMAS will provide exhibitors with:
- exhibit space, in a special area of the conference venue.
- some materials such as tables, chairs, poster boards.
- other resources (on demand): internet connections, electric power.
The fee will cost 160,000 Yen, which includes a space with basic facilities and the registration fee until two persons. Contact the exhibit chair for more details.
Companies and publishers wishing to exhibit products or services of interest to the AAMAS-06 attendees are asked to submit a letter or e-mail of intends with the following information:
- A short description of the company
- A description of the products or services to be exhibited
- The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of tables needed)
- Some special requirements (e.g., internet connection, extra electric power plugs)
All requests should be submitted by electronic mail to the Exhibits Chair (see below) no later than April 15, 2006.
- Exhibits Registration Deadline:
- April 15, 2006
- AAMAS-06 Exhibits:
- May 10-12, 2006
submissions and inquiries
Proposals and inquiries can be sent by letter or email to the exhibits chair:
AAMAS 2006 Exhibits Chair
Future University ? Hakodate
Kamedanakano 116-2, Hakodate City, Hokkaido, Japan 041-8655
E-mail : email@example.com