May 10th, 12:05 - 13:25
- SeSAm: Implementation of Agent-Based Simulation Using Visual Programming
- CSC: Criticality-Sensitive Coordination
- Synergistic Integration of Agent Technologies for Military Simulation
- Asynchronous Chess Competition
- Deployment of A-globe Multi-Agent Platform
- UAV Airspace Management System?
- Multi-Agent Coordination and Control Testbed for Planning and Scheduling Strategies
- A Texas Hold’em poker player based on automated abstraction and real-time equilibrium computation?
May 11th, 12:05 - 13:25
- Decision-Making Support for Maritime Business
- Participatory, Embodied, Multi-Agent Simulation
- CONOISE-G: Agent-Based Virtual Organisations
- Automated Argument System based on Logic of Multiple-Valued Argumentation
- Computational Mechanism Design for Multi-Sensor Information Fusion
- Component Agent Framework for domain-Experts (CAFnE) Toolkit
- Conflict Negotiation Among Personal Calendar Agents
- Synthetic Humans in Emergency Response Drills
- ITSUMO† : an Intelligent Transportafor Urban Mobility
Instructions for Demo Presenters:
The Demos will all be located at the Museum. Information on the exact location of each demo within the Museum will be provided at registration. Equipment for demos whose availability has been agreed on with the organisation will be available from 10:00 in the morning. Assistance will be available for setting up the equipment. On the morning of the day on which their demo is scheduled, demonstrators should contact the registration desk to be put in contact with the volunteers who will help with their equipment. The actual demo sessions will be concurrent with the lunch hour.